We Need To Go Deeper Wiki
Welcome to the Official We Need To Go Deeper Wiki!
the We Need To Go Deeper reference written and maintained by the players.
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding on existing ones.
We are currently maintaining 1,946 pages (337 articles).
We Need to go Deeper is a 2-4-player cooperative submarine rogue-like set in a Verne-inspired undersea universe. In the game, you and your crew must embark on many voyages into a mysterious undersea trench known as The Living Infinite.
To be successful in your mission, you and your crew will have to work together to pilot a Submarine, as only with your submersible in-tact will you be able to live to see the bottom of The Living Infinite..
Part of the goal is to provide players with a game world that will be enjoyable and exciting to explore. Throughout a single voyage through Deeper's randomized ocean, you could encounter anything from a band of submarine pirates, to an undersea cave full of Monsters and Treasure Chests, to an underwater civilization that may help or hinder you on your journey - depending on what kind of civilization they wind up being..Additionally choose from a variety of era-specific outfits to customize your adventurer from the 19th century to spruce up your adventure! Non-gender-specific mustaches included.
- 2-4-Player Co-op - Designed with human interaction in mind, We Need to Go Deeper was created to encourage friends to shout at each other. Otherwise, you can add Crew Bots to aid you in your adventure!
- Procedural Generation - The Early Access version currently features a fully fledged procedural generation system that creates a new trench layout every time you take a dive, diversifying things further with 10 unique Biomes and a work-in-progress "AI Dungeon Master" who alters difficulty on the fly.
- Pilot and Maintain Your Submarine - Repair leaks, load torpedoes and route power to Shields, Lights, Weapons, and the Engine as you and your friends dash around the submarine on its voyage into the deep.
- Deep Sea Expeditions - Leave the safety of your submarine to explore procedurally generated undersea caves and lairs, where you may come across treasure and danger in equal measure.
- Unlock a Variety of Tools - From repair wrenches to guns, to fish-mincing meat cleavers, a variety of Tools and Weapons for helping your teammates is waiting to be discovered!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Official Help Wiki page.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.